Twitter

Sunday 1 March 2015

Birthday Card

I can now post this birthday card on here, as the recipient might have seen it on the facebook feed. I truly can't wait until we get some decent light to get good photos. I didn't check the picture until after the card had gone otherwise I would have taken some more.

Using Tim Holtz new Butterfly stamp and flourish stencil, plus , sentiment stamps and plenty of different shades of purple.
 Background: milled lavender, dusty concord, seedless preserves distress inks.
Butterfly: Pickled raspberry, seedless preserves and spiced marmalade distress inks and pens. I finished it off with some flowers that had been inked with dusty concord and spritzed with a purple/black mica spray and added rhinestone brads.

Thanks for looking


3 comments:

Chris said...

That's a beautiful card Karin. Love the colours of your butterfly.

Carol Q said...

coo, I can see that's an absolute beauty in real life Karin. love that butterfly

Paula J Atkinson said...

This is so pretty, Karin. Great colours.
I have just posted some pics to Pinterest and the feed to my Facebook page appears to no longer work!

Blog Archive