For full details please go and have a look at Tim's blog.
My project for today was to complete my May tag as the time travellers stamp set that I've been waiting for has just arrived, so this project was perfect for getting some ink on a couple of those stamps.
I've had to improvise a little as I don't have all the components, which in it's was a learning curve. I had to give up on trying to put the rub ons onto a metal disk which I thought if I embossed it with EP would make a substitute for not having the enamelled disks, unfortunately this didn't work as I didn't get a good tooth onto the disk. So I've used a word charm instead with paint and distress stains and also added some parts from a pocket watch that I previously dismantled.
The colour in the photo isn't right as the tag has a lot of picked raspberry distress stains on it especially at the top quarter and around the edges of the tag.
Sorry fior being such a terrible blogger. My right wrist and hand still isn't right, but some days are better than others.