Twitter

Wednesday 20 March 2013

Birthday card


I created this card for Paula's birthday, thankfully these wonderful Jofy stamps are so good that I could get away with a simple card. I'm unable to cut out at present and it gets ugly if I need to glue anything. ;-)

Firstly I stamped the flowers and used detail white embossing powder, stamped the script with archival black ink, coloured the flowers and grass with Inktense pencils, then went over them with a damp paint brush to blend. I finshed off with a few self-adhesive pearls.

I'm going to enter this card into the Country View Crafts' Challenge.

6 comments:

Ali H said...

Looking good ! I have seen the JOFY stamps advertised but not in use ! Will have to check them out at Ally Pally next month ! Thanks for calling by ! Ali #22

Kazkrafts said...

this is lovely, the colours are gorgeous, love those pencils. x

Carol Q said...

beautiful colouring Karin. a lovely card for Paula. OMG I neeed those stamps.

Unknown said...

Beautiful Karin, thanks for sharing it with us in our first challenge at Country View Challenges. Chris xxx

Brenda Brown said...

A fabulous way to use the Jofy stamps, I love them stamped onto the kraft card. Thanks for choosing to enter this into the first CVC challenge.
hugs {brenda} x0x

Paula J Atkinson said...

This picture does not actually do my card justice. It is far prettier & brighter IRL, thank you Karin :0) :0)

Blog Archive