Twitter

Monday 26 March 2012

Tim Holtz - Creative Chemistry day 6

Three further techniques today but I'm only blogging one as there is too much detail on the front of the tag on other two and their fairly messy as I concentrated on the technique rather than the finish.
So today I'm showing Stamping with Markers technique, it's not perfect as I don't have any of the speciality stamping paper yet. I got fairly carried away with the technique and have about a dozen or so different version the tag on the left is a third generation watercolour.

5 comments:

Bonnie said...

I like the way your tags turned out, lovely colours!

Alison said...

Beautiful!!! x

Carol Q said...

very nice Karin - you'll have a good stash to send to people too by the time you're finished lol

Kaz said...

Fantastic, the tag on the left is stunning!!!

Jo Capper-Sandon said...

One of my favourite stamps. These look fab Karin, as do all the tag techniques you are doing.

Blog Archive