Twitter

Sunday 24 April 2011

Forum Birthday Card

This card was for Jo.
Using a stamp that I finally managed to obtain .... the company sadly closed down last year and I missed getting any of their wonderful stamps.
Anyway, back to the card ... I roughly coloured in the stamped image using distress inks and finished it off with a Tim Holtz flourish and that been smothered in Inka Gold (silver dollar and cobalt blue also the Prima flower and attaching brad also had a touch of Inka Gold too!.

This time I remembered to take a photo before sending the card off! Recently most have been posted and in a rush have forgotten to take any pictures.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

So pretty Karin...and the stamp IS gorgeous x

Zombie said...

Thats a really nice card! :D

Kaz Hall said...

Jo Is one lucky lady!! This card is fab Karin!!

Love the stamp too xxx

kazxx

Dorthe said...

Lovely, Karin- I too love the stamp, and the color tones you created are beautiful.
x-Dorthe

Galina Varese said...

A fab card, Karin! LOve the image, I haven't seen it before, just lovely.

Carol Q said...

gorgeous card Karin. beautifully coloured image. know what you mean about the company closing down. I have a few of their stamps and was very sad to see them go before I had a chance to get more!

Anikraft said...

love the card karin. ive come over from the artsy crafts yahoo group, you goin to the may event in newport pagnell? cause i am as well. pop over to my blog for a chat if you want. im following you now, looking forward to more beautiful cards and things! Anika

Blog Archive