Twitter

Tuesday 1 February 2011

Mermaid

Sorry I'm a terrible blogger. What ever happened to January!!
Hope you've all had a great start to the new year.
This is my first attempt at playing with Paverpol I started this mermaid back in the summer but she hasn't seen the light of day since then.
I took her into the garden whilst the dogs were out for a walk (the pup has totally destroyed the garden and not to be trusted) and took a couple
of photos to get an idea on how I want her to develop. I like her slightly alien look so I'm not sure whether I'll give her any hair yet or not.

6 comments:

Carol Q said...

looks like fascinating stuff to play with Karin. I'm really impressed with what you've done. Be interested to see how she finishes up!

Jo Capper-Sandon said...

I can imagine this with just an indication of gold or irridescent fish scales...and thats it. Fabulous.

Paula J Atkinson said...

She looks cool Karin.
Dont worry I seem to have missed Jan, where did it go!!!

Chris said...

I could have sworn I'd left a comment already!

Karin, I love this sculpture. I think she looks fabulous just as she is.

Caroline Moore said...

This looks amazing Karin - I agree with Jo too and wanted to rub treasure gold over it when I saw it, the start of many more to come I hope.

Kaz said...

she's fab karin- well done! never even heard of the stuff! lol xx

Blog Archive