Twitter

Sunday 1 November 2009

Artsy Craft weekend the other pieces

This is a fun little story book. We moved tables to use different colours and sit with other people. I made this using colours outside my comfort zone and couldn't resist giving it a spritzing to brighten it up a little, I'm not too sure whether the camera picked that up.

This box started it's life being white, it was great fun creating this piece, again sitting at a different colour table.
Above are the other two projects that I made at the Artsy Craft weekend run by Lin of LB Crafts and Leandra of Paper Artsy. Can't wait until the next event. Thank you ladies for a fantastic weekend.

5 comments:

Kaz said...

the story book is gorgeous but OMG I love the box, the colours, the clocks, it's all just stunning. brilliant stuff moo, can't wait for the next weekend!! xx

joanne wardle said...

wonderful projects, looks like lots of fun

Carol Q said...

love both of these Karin but particularly the box. what great projects you came home with!

Paula J Atkinson said...

Gorgeous pieces of art, Karin. I adore clock images as you might know & the little box is adorable.

Seona said...

Gorgeous work Karin, I love all of them and couldn't pick a favourite. You fairly packed a lot into the weekend!

Blog Archive