Twitter

Sunday 30 September 2007

Treasures & Boats





The theme on Saturday Stamper this week is treasures.
I've loads of different ideas but not the right stamps to do them! LOL I bet we all say that at least once a week. This week I was inspried by a special friend who sent me an altered notebook I just couldn't wait to try doing one myself, I treasure the fact that I've learnt something new from my friend and have been able to incorporate my love of the sea and the world which also holds many tresures. So I did have stamps that worked after all :0)
Cars, Boats, Trains & Planesis the theme for our Little Extra challenge this week on DCM. A good chance to stock up on kids cards and make a few of those poor, unloved "cards for men", maybe? How about "congratulations on Passing your Driving test" or "Got your Wings" for newly qualified pilots? - ok so we may be reaching a bit far with that one, but you never know! Basically, what we'd like you to do is put some transport on your cards this week, how you do it is up to you!

Sorry scanning this depth isn't too good, the front has a semi - opaque actate cover with brads going through it the back is similar without brads so a little clearer.




Stamps
Bravura Stamps main image
Aspects of design - nautical for backgrounds







17 comments:

Emma said...

This is just gorgeous Karin! absolutely love it.. love the stamps you've used :o)

Andrea, said...

This is wonderful love how you have used the stamps

Galina Varese said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Galina Varese said...

Fab work, love the stamped images and the colour choice, just super.
(sorry for deleting my previous post, I made a spelling mistake)

Anonymous said...

Oh great book, love it all.

Lisa Renéa said...

What a perfect stamped collage background! Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

this is beautiful Karin, perfect for the theme, love it. :o)
Kaz x

Paula J Atkinson said...

Fabby design. Fits both challenges perfectly & what a gorgeous notebook to have to hand.

Gillian .... said...

Fab altered notebook karin, love the sea theme to this piece:)

Far North said...

Oh yes, not the stamps to create all that we dream...but isn't that inspiration to scour the stamp stores LOL!! I do love the stamp you used for your notebook lovely that you could share your love of the sea! TFS!

Rainbow Lady said...

I just think all your cards are superb Karin. Well done.
Love Cynthia x

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Fabulous work - love the stamps you have used!

Nes said...

karin I love the theme you've chosen. The stamping is fantastic too what a great composition.

Debbie said...

This is perfect Karin - looks fantastic.... would make an excellent travel journal eh?

Rainbow Lady said...

I know I commented before I do love your cards. Today I have tagged you Karin -sorry.
Check my blog to find out what to do next.
Love Cynthia s

Emma said...

Just letting you know I've tagged you Karin.. go to my blog and all will be explained lol x

joanne wardle said...

what a gorgeous travel journal. love it

Blog Archive